Demand & Supply Planner
Breve descripicón de las tareas a realizar.
• Forecasting process to build the volumes Demand Plan for company’s Brands and Customers.
• Participate in Peak IBM process and meetings, facilitating Demand figures information, helping drive consistency to Demand Plan, challenging assumptions, identifying Risk & Opportunities and helping business management making decisions.
• Manage day-to-day supply and demand activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, and cost effectiveness of the supply chain.
• Demand Control: tracking monthly Forecast Consumption and managing Abnormal Demands scenarios with Plants and Sales managers.
• Build a trust & transparency relationship with Market Managers and Distributors.
• Working with manufacturing plants to support planning efficiency, product availability and customer service excellence.
• Control inventory risks and work with Plants and Market Managers to avoid write offs.
• Analyze the Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators. Tracking, measuring and giving visibility to drive action plans with the right stakeholders to improve performance.
Titulaciones que pueden acceder a la oferta.
Requisitos de la oferta.